Raspberry Sweet Ribs
These are unbelievably delicious. Cook these at home by following these simple steps, enjoy!
Raspberry Chipotle Spare Ribs
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 15-20min
Cook Time: 2hrs
- Preheat your smoker or grill to 275 (if cooking on a gas grill cook indirect)
- Season both sides of ribs with Big Poppa Smokers Sweet Money and Big Poppa Smokers Jallelujah Salt
- let rest for 20 minutes.
- Place on cooker meat side up.
- Spritz with water or apple juice every 30 minutes.
- At 90 minute pull and get ready to foil.
- Foiling: Grab 2 sheets of foil (in case of tears) place 1/2 cup brown sugar and spread in the shape of the ribs.
- Put a stream of agave, three slices of butter, and an even layer of Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle.
- Place ribs meat side down and add two slices of butter, agave, and brown sugar to the other side of the ribs.
- Wrap tightly and return to the cooker and cook for about 1 hour.
- While ribs are cooking, make your basting sauce.
- Mix Blues Hog Original and Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle (even parts of both) in a saucepan and heat in medium heat.
- Right before you pull from the heat, add fresh raspberries and mix.
- Baste the ribs in the sauce.
- Poppa Tip: If you’re feeling like showing off your plating skills, slice the ribs and reassemble to the shape of the rack, place raspberries across the top and drizzle any extra sauce you have on the ribs, enjoy!