Pantry clearing dinner
This sweet and spicy tenderloin makes for the most convenient dinner! With ingredients that you already have in your kitchen. This can be recreated in the oven or in your grill, whatever you prefer this will be a hit in your house! Granny’s BBQ sauce is a great combo with the pepper jelly, which gives the sauce an extra pop!
Sweet & Spicy Bacon Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 2hrs
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Glazed Pork Tenderloin. Here’s how it’s made:
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Season pork with BPS Sweet Money Rub on all sides and place in oven until you reach an internal temp of 125F.
- For the sauce, mix 3 tablespoons of Kroger Bacon Pepper Jelly and dilute with 1/2 cup of chicken stock and add 1 tablespoon of dijon and Granny’s BBQ sauce.
- Baste tenderloin with the sauce, put it back in the oven, and baste again when an internal temp of 130F is reached.
- Put it back in the oven and take it out when an internal temp of 140F is reached.
- Allow some time to rest before slicing and serving. For a finishing touch, you can brush the pork with the juices from the cutting board